TRITON DIVING S.L. has implemented a health protocol to prevent COVID-19.
The protection measures implemented are in accordance with the protocols and recommendations of good practice issued by the main health authorities in the world of diving, you can read the full document of the Manual of prevention and good practices of the Diving Centers vs. COVID-19
- The health declaration responsible for COVID-19 must be completed and signed online each time you dive: COVID-19 Form
- Whenever possible reservations will be made by email or online, and payment by credit card.
- In order to ensure safety, a mask must be worn both in the center and on the boats. Remember to bring a waterproof bag or container to store the mask during the dive.
- In the dive center, in the van and in the boats, there will be, at the disposal of the customers, hydroalcoholic gel. Remember that your hands must be disinfected before touching the taps, bottles and connections of the first stages during assembly.
- The rental material, duly sanitized and disinfected, will be delivered by the staff of the center. Once the dive has been completed, the rental equipment will be handed to the centre’s staff over to the disinfection area.
- We recommend coming with a swimsuit on, as use the changing rooms or showers is reduced by capacity at the moment.
- Each diver must safely wear masks, snorkels and regulators (already assembled) protected in the best possible way.
- If you have your own equipment, it must be cleaned at home, in order to reduce the occupancy inside the center and the use of cleaning spaces.
- It is necessary to respect the marked gaugings: Triton 2 pax maximum, Boomerang 8 pax maximum and Tritona 20 pax maximum. For this reason, only those people who have to do the activity should come to the dive center and to the boats, without companions who are duly pre-registered.
- Water or other beverages may not be provided, remember to bring your own bottle if needed.
Thank you so much for helping us ensure a fun and safe dive!